Here's the crap you'll be talking about today.
- Bernie Madoff will get kicked around the courtroom today, hearing from the people he screwed over. (UPDATE: He got 150 years in prison, and hopefully he'll have done to him what he did to everyone.)
- Cheney's new wordsmithing: The lives he wasted in Iraq will be further wasted of we withdraw. No sense of irony whatsoever.
- Fred Travelina joins the crowded couch on this week's Johnny Carson show.
- Ahmadinejad says the death of Neda is "suspicious." Yeah, you can say that, genius. Meanwhile, #persiankiwi (and just about everyone else) remains silent on the Twitter front.
- Dana Milbank - Professional Journalist! In a fit of journalistic decorum, he calls HuffPo's Nico Pitney "a dick" - a term used by many "real" newspeople.
- Hey kids! You too can grow up and be part of the great and example-setting American system of government. Become the highest ranking family-values Republican in the country, and just like John Boehner, you can call legislation "A piece of SHIT"!